7.17.2008

obligatory introductory post

Hello! So I guess I should tell you about myself or something. I started playing WoW in October 2005. My first character was an undead mage (Adenine, who is and always has been and always will be frost-specced). When Burning Crusade came out, I made a blood elf priest (Illythia) and left her alone for a time while I leveled Adenine to 70. Once that was accomplished, I turned back to my priest...then decided to switch mains. I've found I prefer healing to DPS (not sure why, but it might have something to do with the power that I wield over the lives of people in my group).

I started this blog to chart the progress of my priest as she slowly gears up and learns more about the world of healing. Here she is now, my 23/38/0 holy priest:


Her current gear isn't amazing, but I'm working on it. Yesterday, I went on a 5-man frenzy and acquired a number of new items - cloak, wand, trinket, boots - then had my smexy new belt crafted. Here's a list of her current gear:
For now, I'm focusing on stacking healing, but I really need to do something about my woefully low health - at 5511, I'm squishier than squishy.

That's all for now, I suppose! I hope I can get into some Karazhan runs soon, but what with an unmotivated guild, my lack of purples, and PUG runs that require +1600 healing, it's been decidedly difficult.

Next update: I'll introduce my very first character, Adenine. She needs love, seeing as how of late she's been demoted to primal farmbot for Illythia.