12.07.2008

but does he speak with a french accent?

The other night I decided to take a break from priesting and logged on my mage to get her the Shop Smart, Shop Pet...Smart achievement. I was at 43/50 pets needed, so I flew to the Stormspire to pick up a few of the pets that I hadn't acquired yet. That bumped me up to 49/50. Just one more! I thought, But where do I get the last one? Then I remembered: I never bought the [Prairie Dog Whistle]. I ported to Thunder Bluff quick as I could, got my prairie dog, and then:


Success! Isn't he cute? The only thing that would make this better is a green cloud of stink emanating from his tail that gives surrounding players a "STANKY" debuff.

I also really enjoyed the letter that accompanied the [Reeking Pet Carrier] in the mail:

Stinker's New Home

I've heard how well you take care of our furry friends. I hope you don't mind but I must get Stinker a new home. He just refuses to play nice with others.

Please make sure to feed him twice a day. And um... he has a thing for black cats.

--Breanni
If only there was a way to summon Stinker and my Bombay at once...

Also, can I say how much I love the Dalaran pet store?



Because I do.


A lot.


(Here is Adenine's Warcraft Pets profile. Some of the pets listed are actually Illythia's or Mayari's, but I'm just too lazy too make separate profiles for them.)

No comments: