11.12.2008

the calm before the storm breaks...

I'm long overdue for an update, but whatever. Here we go!

So, as we all know, Wrath of the Lich King hits tomorrow. What have I been doing up until now? Well, mostly school, but we try not to speak of those things here. I was fortunate enough to participate in the beta for the expansion. Unfortunately, due to that thing that we try not to speak of here, I was unable to do any instancing or leveling during my stint as a beta tester, and everyone already knows about all about the 51-point talents since patch 3.0, so basically I was a useless beta tester. /cry

Oh, but I had fun though! And I come bearing beautiful screenshots (thanks to the premade druid I copied over):





















So very excited.

In other, less exciting news, I went with a 14/47/0 spec for my priest. Desperate Prayer has saved my ass plenty of times, while Holy Nova, which I never bothered speccing into before, is loads of fun to spam (just like Arcane Explosion!).

Oh, and the spell I named this blog for? Nonexistent. So here is a short tribute: Touch of Weakness, you may have been pretty ineffective, but I always made sure to put you up whenever I could in hopes that Consume Magic (another well-missed spell) would eat you up as opposed to other, more useful buffs...I will miss you, old friend.

Next time: I'm updating from Northrend!

No comments: