11.13.2008

belated obligatory hallow's end screenshot post, and my druid

As I have not yet acquired my own copy of Wrath, and will not be acquiring one until tomorrow morning, I've decided to plaster this blog with MOAR screenshots, this time from the Hallow's End world event. I put together an in-game costume for Illythia; this year she went as my favorite Alliance character, Lady Jaina Proudmoore. Of course, she had to go visit Thrall after she got all dolled up:


Her costume consisted of:

Sadly, I was only able to get the Hallowed Be Thy Name achievement on one of my characters, and just barely (damn you, [Tooth Pick]), but I think that her new title suits her well, don't you?


Also, since at the moment I can't visit Northrend, I've been occupying myself with leveling a new character: my druid, Mayari.

Now, let me just state right now: I'm a Horde girl, through and through, but...I couldn't help it, I just made her as an alt to mess around with one day, and then--


Yeah. She's level 44 now. This is the highest I have ever been able to get an Alliance character, and well, I have to admit...I heart her. Druids are a blast to play! They're way different from what I've been used to (namely, clothies and casters). I love cat form, I love bear tanking, I love being able to swim faster than everyone else (and breathe underwater, hah!), and I can't wait until I get instant-cast epic flying. Hell. Yes.

That's right, I'm taking her to 80.

Anyway, I'm off to level in relative peace since pretty much everyone and their grandmother are either lagging up Northrend or the Ebon Hold. (This doesn't mean that I don't wish I was there lagging it up with them. Launch night FTW!) Hopefully my next post will find its way to you from the wintry landscapes of the north.

Oh, and - here's Adenine, [Orb of Deception] equipped, flaunting the spoils she got from Blizzcon:


Happy leveling, everyone!

No comments: